It’s impossible for me to see a station wagon and NOT think of the Griswolds and their infamous trip into the backwoods in search of their family Christmas tree! Inspired by National Lampoon’s “Christmas Vacation” I came up with what I think is a pretty clever ornament.
For this project you will need:
- Realistic toy car
- Small wire brush tree
If you’re not a fan of “Christmas Vacation” just use a different car! But beware…finding a toy car that resembles anything you’d see one the road will be hard, one that you’d actually see a tree tied to even harder! When I told my husband my idea he took it upon himself to hunt down the perfect vehicle. He found it at Wal-Mart but it’s made by a hobby company, Auto World.
- How to Make Worry Dolls - April 14, 2015
- How to Make Felt Faces - March 16, 2015
- How to Make Super Sized Rainbow Decorations - February 23, 2015
- How to Make a Felt Ribbon Button Toy - December 12, 2014
- How to Make Wood Bead Ornaments - December 5, 2014
- How to Make Painted Feather Ornaments - November 26, 2014
- How to Make 3D Paper Ornaments - November 17, 2014
- How to Make a Christmas Vacation Inspired Ornament - November 12, 2014
- How to Make Wire Ribbon Ornaments - November 3, 2014
- How to Make a Vincent van Gogh Self Portrait Costume - October 24, 2014