This Felt Ribbon Button Toy isn’t just a great learning tool, it is also an awesome gift idea! Whether you’re working on fine motor skills, colors, patterns, shapes, numbers, or letters, you can personalize the felt pieces to fit your needs. Plus, it’s an easy enough project for kids to make and give to siblings, cousins, friends, or any other little hands in their life.
For this project you will need:
- 2 ft. of ribbon
- 2 buttons
Note: I mention it in the video but I want to say it one more time. Many projects similar to this will suggest sewing the button to the ribbon BUT weaving the ribbon through the buttons is a much safer option that I highly recommend. If you are worried about little hands getting tangled in the ribbons you can always tie knots along it.
- How to Make Felt Faces - March 16, 2015
- How to Make Super Sized Rainbow Decorations - February 23, 2015
- How to Make a Felt Ribbon Button Toy - December 12, 2014
- How to Make Wood Bead Ornaments - December 5, 2014
- How to Make Painted Feather Ornaments - November 26, 2014
- How to Make 3D Paper Ornaments - November 17, 2014
- How to Make a Christmas Vacation Inspired Ornament - November 12, 2014
- How to Make Wire Ribbon Ornaments - November 3, 2014
- How to Make a Vincent van Gogh Self Portrait Costume - October 24, 2014
- How to Make a Tin Can Bat and Ghost - October 1, 2014