This little bauble is a perfect example of the awesomeness of paper ornaments. It only takes a few supplies, a bit of glue, and a couple folds to create a dramatic look that can be tailored to fit the style of any Christmas tree!
For this ornament I used a simple shape, a circle, but you can actually repeat this craft with nearly any shape. Plus because they’re so easy to put together they’re perfect for crafting with the kids-especially in group settings, think scouts, co-ops, preschools, etc..
Picking the right paper can also dramatically change the look of this ornament. I chose something a bit glittery, perfect for reflecting all those twinkling tree lights!
For this project you will need:
- Scrapbooking paper
- Frozen juice lid (circle template)
- Glue tape runner or a glue stick
- String, ribbon, or thread for hanging
- How to Make Worry Dolls - April 14, 2015
- How to Make Felt Faces - March 16, 2015
- How to Make Super Sized Rainbow Decorations - February 23, 2015
- How to Make a Felt Ribbon Button Toy - December 12, 2014
- How to Make Wood Bead Ornaments - December 5, 2014
- How to Make Painted Feather Ornaments - November 26, 2014
- How to Make 3D Paper Ornaments - November 17, 2014
- How to Make a Christmas Vacation Inspired Ornament - November 12, 2014
- How to Make Wire Ribbon Ornaments - November 3, 2014
- How to Make a Vincent van Gogh Self Portrait Costume - October 24, 2014